1. No DDoSing or attacking/hacking the server, websites, forums or players. Such actions are illegal and I will attempt to prosecute you to the full extent of the law if you attempt them.
2. No harassing, excessive foul language or threatening to harm others in real life. Please use common sense and courtesy. It is best to treat others the way you would like to be treated.
3. No impersonating staff.
4. No advertising of other products/services. There is a difference between discussing and advertising.
5. No speed hacking.
6. No exploiting bugs. If you’re unsure if something is a bug, then ask staff about it first. Bugs should be reported immediately. Bug reporters will be given in game rewards.
7. No “script placing” houses.
8. No third party software other than Razor, UoSteam or Classic UO.
9. No attacking or stealing when a GM is present "No interfering with staff or the the player that requested help".
10. Players are only allowed two accounts per IP address for a total of up to 14 characters and 2 houses
11. No AFK fishing, hunting, or harvesting of ore, wood, tokens, gold etc.
12. No Champ poping only to farm first waves if you pop a champ make sure you can complete it be courteous for other players.
13. Items/Pets lost by players will not be returned unless it can be determined that there was a bug which caused the issue.
14. Accounts become inactive after a player has not logged on it for 12 months. When this occurs, the account will be removed and it will not be able to be retrieved at a later date.
15. Donations are non-refundable.
16. No Script Taming and or macro taming is allowed.
17. Staff is not responsible for Real World Trading! If you do this it is at your own risk do not contact staff for any help as it is not our problem!
The penalties for breaking above rules may include some of the following: warning, squelch, jail time, skills/stats lowered, characters/accounts/items deleted and banning. If you break the rules these penalties may occur immediately and without any notice. If you have reason to believe you were not in the wrong please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your issue.